Blog Archive

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pictures of my new home!

Buddhist temple at the entrance to the campus
Entrance to the high school
Standing on campus facing the school playground in the distance
Office I share with 5 other English teachers

My English classroom :-)
Weeknight night life in my neighborhood--it's always bustling!
Street food stalls lined up on my street
Close up of a street food stall.  Everyone huddles in and eats there.  Best and cheapest food ever!
My bathroom.  The shower isn't separate, so everything gets wet.  Makes cleaning super easy though.  P.S.  Ugliest toilet seat EVER.
Kitchen
Different angles from my tiny yet fabulous apartment :-)

1 comment:

  1. How Teeny! (which, I have to say, does have appeal!) And of course, PINK! And what is wrong with the toilet seat cover? After all, it is PINK!
    :-P

    ReplyDelete